Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

How is the background color chosen?
Hi guys,

I added a radio, France Inter, to the moOde list which fature other radios of the same group, like France Musique. But when France Musique logo makes moOde UI turns white the very same logo from France Inter, added by me, the UI turns red. Any tricks to "force" a background color?
(04-25-2019, 03:50 PM)Malefoda Wrote: Hi guys,

I added a radio, France Inter, to the moOde list which fature other radios of the same group, like France Musique. But when France Musique logo makes moOde UI turns white the very same logo from France Inter, added by me, the UI turns red. Any tricks to "force" a background color?

From the moode menu choose the appearance item then make sure:

Alpha blend: 1
Adaptive: no
Cover backdrop: no
(04-25-2019, 03:50 PM)Malefoda Wrote: Hi guys,

The bg color can't be forced when using the Adaptive Coloring appearance option. This option attempts to determine the dominant color in the cover and then set the background accordingly. It's good but not perfect.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub