Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Library glitch with show tracks
Hey again Smile

On the Genre/Artist/Album library view, when you select an album, click on the cover and select show tracks option, the cover and tracks disapears, and the alphabetical list became glitchy (see screenshot).

I tried with Firefox/Chrome.
It works ok on my end. Maybe there is some breakage in your configuration? You might want to try checking the Browser Javascript console for errors.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Even when your click on the cover and select show tracks ? (I do not know why I did that)
I will check console.
I tried to update an other PI, and check from an other computer/mobile device (android), on a different network and i can repro the issue, maybe a fresh install could help.

Code:
Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
createSyncMiddleware moz-extension://3d064203-c90c-41de-8a26-7ccb82e3fe7e/background-index.js:1
Une chaîne vide a été transmise à « getElementById() ».

I have only those lines in java console when i tried to repro.
(05-12-2019, 12:45 PM)TookaFace Wrote: Even when your click on the cover and select show tracks ? (I do not know why I did that)
I will check console.

Yes. I can start in Album view, click "Show tracks" and then switch to Tag view and the tracks still show.
Enjoy the Music!
I failed to explain Smile

Dont go to Album view, just the Genre/Album/Artist view, select an artist, then select an album, and click on the cover (at the bottom left) in this view, and select show tracks (the tracks are already shown, but the option is here anyway).
I see the toggle state for Show/Hide tracks gets messed up :-0

I'll have to investigate.
Enjoy the Music!