Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: No local display output
I know this feature has worked for me in the past. Had to put a new image of 4.4 on sd card. Settings are: hdmi - On with local display - On, touch screen -No, screen blank never, brightness - 255, rotation - 0. Browser cache has been cleared. HDMI cable runs to av processor input #2. 

In the little display window on the front of the av processor shows moOde playing 2.0 PCM but the video signal alternates between no-sig and N/A. Like I said this has worked before so there is either something wrong with av processor #2 video out or I have not remembered the moOde setup correctly. 

If I have neglected something with moOde kindly let me know. Cheers

I rebooted Rpi a couple of times and clear the browser cache and it now works.
(05-27-2019, 08:50 PM)Onionhead Wrote: I know this feature has worked for me in the past. Had to put a new image of 4.4 on sd card. Settings are: hdmi - On with local display - On, touch screen -No, screen blank never, brightness - 255, rotation - 0. Browser cache has been cleared. HDMI cable runs to av processor input #2. 

In the little display window on the front of the av processor shows moOde playing 2.0 PCM but the video signal alternates between no-sig and N/A. Like I said this has worked before so there is either something wrong with av processor #2 video out or I have not remembered the moOde setup correctly. 

If I have neglected something with moOde kindly let me know. Cheers

Some monitors work with the default boot configuration; some not so much. Consult the Raspberry Pi docs for HDMI configuration details at https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentatio...t/video.md and https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentatio...-config.md. (It may seem counterintuitive, but read the video page before the hdmi page!).

If at first I don't succeed with a unknown monitor, I usually change "hdmi_drive=2" line in the /boot/config.txt file to read "hdmi_safe=1". The referenced docs describe more nuanced settings which can be made, but this has always gotten me started.

Regards,
Kent