Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

System Information: Error: database is locked
Hallo, ich bin absoluter Neuling und versuche die Thematik zu erlernen. Auf meinem Raspi verwende ich moOde 5.2 2019-05-07.

Aus welchen Gründen auch immer erhalte ich im Player folgende Meldung:

MPD error

Failed to decode http://wdr-1live-live.icecast.wdr.de/wdr...stream.mp3; CURL failed: Could not resolve host: wdr-1live-live.icecast.wdr.de

Auch besteht keine Möglichkeit mehr, Spotify über den Raspi zu streamen.

Vielen Dank für Eure Unterstützung!
Please post in English language.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
This is difficult for me. I translate it with google;-)

Hello, I am an absolute newcomer and try to learn the subject. On my Raspi I use moOde 5.2 2019-05-07.

For whatever reason I get the following message in the player:

MPD error

Failed to decode http://wdr-1live-live.icecast.wdr.de/wdr...stream.mp3; CURL failed: Could not resolve host: wdr-1live-live.icecast.wdr.de

Also, there is no way to stream Spotify over the Raspi.

Thanks for your support!

After further research, I come to the conclusion that the cause is a Raspi update ... Could I be right?
WDR 1LIVE radio staton works fine on my end. I'd recommend updating to moOde 5.3. It includes a kernel fix that may resolve your issue.

moOde can act as a Spotofy Connect endpoint. Open Audio Config and turn on the Spotify renderer. It should show up as "Moode Spotify" in your client Spotify app.
Enjoy the Music!
Thank you very much; i'll try it.

Spotify works fine before.
I had to install moode on new, because there was shown no Update at In-Place Update; but now it works fine:-)

At the moment i have a further question: Is it necessary to update the raspi regularly?
I wouldn't recommend applying Raspbian OS updates unless there is a specific issue that is fixed by the update.
Enjoy the Music!
Thank you for your recommendation and thanks again for your support