Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

"Compilation Excludes" enhancement request
The Library "Compilation Excludes" option has two problems:

Problem 1:  MoOde doesn't ignore white space after comma separators.

So "greatest hits,greatest hits 2" works but "greatest hits, greatest hits 2" does not -- leading to much head scratching until I figured out that I had to remove the space after the comma (it's natural to put one in when typing).

Problem 2: The option needs a wildcard so that "greatest hits*" works for all of the examples below:
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits 2
Greatest Hits (HDTracks) (24/192kHz)
Greatest Hits (16/48kHz)
Greatest hits (24-96kHz)
Greatest hits (24-192kHz)

Note: I always keep a CD-standard (16/44.1kHz) version as well as higher bitrate versions, with the higher bitrate versions having a designator, sometimes with a source, like (HDTracks).  That way I can have a suitable version for devices (DACs, iPods, iPhones, etc.) limited in bit depth and sample rate.

Thanks for a fantastic application (I've donated once and hope to again in the future).
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess
Good ideas. I've added them to the TODO list but no timing.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thumbs Up 
(06-10-2019, 10:12 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Good ideas. I've added them to the TODO list but no timing.

That was way too easy.  Where was the push-back?  Haven't you gone to "developer school"?  Smile
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess
lol, most ideas are good. The challenge for the moOde crew is that all the good ideas compete with one another for developer time and priorities are dynamic.

You know how that goes.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-11-2019, 02:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: lol, most ideas are good. The challenge for the moOde crew is that all the good ideas compete with one another for developer time and priorities are dynamic.

You know how that goes.

I spent my career developing hardware, software, and firmware for embedded systems, none of which had GUIs and many of which had no user interface at all outside of some hardware buttons and 7 segment displays, sparing me from getting many user-supplied ideas.  

Thanks again.
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess