Thank you for your donation!

3.5mm plug and bluetooth multiple output
Hey Guys, i hope its the right topic here.. otherwise i open a new one. 

Is it possible to create a multiple output? For example, all the time i use just 3.5mm plug. But sometimes i like to hear music from my JBL Go. 

So i like to pair my JBL Go just once, and if i like to listen over my bluetooth speaker i just like to turn it on and on both speakers (3.5mm plug and bluetooth) is the same music?

If i turn off the bluetooth speaker, they should use the 3.5mm? 

The last time i tried this, was with moodeaudio 4.4

Thank you
It can be hacked but the music will not be in sync at the 2 endpoints. This is why it's not a built-in feature.

The hack is to enable MPD output 1 via SSH after connecting to Bluetooth speaker and setting to MPD audio output -> Bluetooth in BlueZ Config.

Code:
mpc enable 1

You could also toggle between the two outputs by the commands below without having to disconnect your Bluetooth speaker. 

Code:
# Switch to Default output
mpc enable 1 && mpc disable 6

# Switch to Bluetooth output
mpc enable 6 && mpc disable 1

# List MPD outputs
mpc outputs
(06-12-2019, 01:19 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: It can be hacked but the music will not be in sync at the 2 endpoints. This is why it's not a built-in feature.

Thats no problem. But i like MoodeAudio and i want to use it. 

(06-12-2019, 01:19 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: It can be hacked but the music will not be in sync at the 2 endpoints. This is why it's not a built-in feature.

The hack is to enable MPD output 1 via SSH after connecting to Bluetooth speaker and setting to MPD audio output -> Bluetooth in BlueZ Config.

I hope i get this one correctly.

I have to connect my bluetooth speaker. After the connection i have to set in the BlueZ Config this:
Code:
mpc enable 1

But where i have to set this?

I've never done this befor. 

Maybe you can give me an introduction? 

Thank you.
The commands are entered in an SSH terminal.

Open moOde System Config and Turn on the SSH term server, then Open it.

userid = pi
password = moodeaudio
Thank you!

3.5mm plug and bluetooth work together. Just a 0.5 secound delay.
But if i use it in 2 different rooms, no one will notice.

Just one last question.
If i start the music just on the 3.5mm plug and later i start the bluetooth speaker, the stream stops.
is there any solution, that the stream does not stop if i start the bluetooth speaker?

If i turn off the bluetooth speaker, the stream does not stop and the 3.5mm plug keeps on playing.