Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
I have added a script to mpd_oled to configure a copy of the audio on Moode 7.0 and 7.1, and updated the install instructions.

This is just to help with installation. There is no need to update a working copy of mpd_oled.

Adrian.
The spectrum is working with Spotify, cool!
Hi Alain

Thanks for the feedback on the new installation instructions.

Adrian.
Hi ROCH23

I have just updated mpd_oled with a fix for the vertical offset changing for all supported screen types.

Adrian.
(03-31-2021, 04:50 PM)Адри Wrote: Привет, ROCH23.

Я только что обновил mpd_oled, добавив исправление для изменения вертикального смещения для всех поддерживаемых типов экранов.

Адриан.
Привет, Адриан! Большое спасибо! Проверю позже ,так как в командировке.
Прошу прощение за Английский , с телефона пишу ..
Post in English so other users can benefit from the discussion and so the moderators and admins don't have to spend their time translating the post to determine whether it's SPAM or some other prohibited content. Last warning.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Adrian,
seen will be releasead Mood 7.2 soon, with new ALSA LOOPBACK connfiguration.
Do you know if will affect what done to make work oled with 7.1?

Thank you helping me.
Hi officialsm

When Moode 7.2 is released it will be possible to enable the audio copy needed by mpd_oled by simply clicking on a button in the Moode UI.

Adrian.
Hi officialsm

If I understand your question... the changes needed will be to disable the graphic equaliser (if not wanted) and delete /etc/asound.conf (if it contains no other custom configuration).

Adrian.
Hi Adrii
How can I disable the graphic equalizer?
I have rpi 3b + with MoodeAudio and a large display, and rpi zero with Raudio 1 with a small display, so I want to deactivate the spectrum.
Adrii thank you for your job. Great work. Installation on both systems works without problems.