Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Almost no Cover Art is found
Hello

Just installed version 6 (coming from volumio)
Configured Moode to use Tidal (upnp client), Using mconnect on a ipad to stream tidal to Moode.
What i noticed that almost no Cover Art is found when i look at the webpage.  
Is this because i am streaming through mconnect?
(08-15-2019, 06:39 PM)marcopeele Wrote: Hello

Configured Moode to use Tidal (upnp client), Using mconnect on a ipad to stream tidal to Moode.

Hi.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the webpage". 

When using moOde in UPnP Renderer mode, all the user interaction is performed on the UPnP Control Point, which in your case is mconnect.

I have a copy of mconnect lite on my iPad. With a Tidal account set in the UPnP Config panel: with my moOde player set as the Renderer ("Play to") in mconnect and also as the UPnP Media Server ("Local Server"), I see the album art displayed under Tidal/Featured Playlists, etc. In this mode, selected tracks stream directly to moOde from Tidal, not through mconnect.

[added in edit] Ah, you mean what you see in the moOde Playback panel when it's playing a Tidal track. I'm seeing the cover art of the track being played on mine.

Regards,
Kent
(08-15-2019, 06:39 PM)marcopeele Wrote: Hello

I get the same result on my setup, moode 5.3.1 using mconnect.
Tried another player, Audirvana. Album art from Tidal is shown on the moode webpage.
Must be something with mconnect and Moode