Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

New Music!
Hi Tim,

Can you add an option to see newly added music under a separate tab?

LMS has this option and I'm using this a lot when I add new albums to my collection. 
Because sometimes people can lost track which album added last and while searching in whole library it's impossible to find.

Just a thought.

Sb.
(08-18-2019, 09:26 AM)starbender Wrote: Hi Tim,

LMS has this option and I'm using this a lot when I add new albums to my collection. 
Because sometimes people can lost track which album added last and while searching in whole library it's impossible to find.

Just a thought.

Sb.

+1
It's been on the TODO list for a very long time but hasn't bubbled up to the top yet :-(

The new lib loader does include MPD "Last-Modified" tag which is the piece of data needed to implement a "Recently Added" screen. Hopefully we can get the feature done soon.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-18-2019, 01:51 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: It's been on the TODO list for a very long time but hasn't bubbled up to the top yet :-(

The new lib loader does include MPD "Last-Modified" tag which is the piece of data needed to implement a "Recently Added" screen. Hopefully we can get the feature done soon.

That would be really great Tim, it's the one feature I miss using Moode.
(08-18-2019, 01:51 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hopefully we can get the feature done soon.

Great to hear that!
Thanks.
(08-18-2019, 09:26 AM)starbender Wrote: Hi Tim,

Just a thought.

Sb.

+1
It turned out to be an easy one thanks to the new Lib loader :-)

Here's some screenies. The left end of the ALBUMS header has an icon that when clicked filters the Library and displays Albums that were added "recently". The Library options screen has a setting that determines how far back from current date "recently" is.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
+1
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
Looking good Tim.