Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Library update: how?
I used to have a folder with music which was added to the moode library. For a few days I started organizing my music with beet and created a new folder to move the music there. I also added this folder to moode's library. After some work with beet, I do a manual mpc update to get the music in the MPD library - no problem so far.

The problem I have is that the music I move from the first folder to the second one 'disappears'  when I go to Library view. I can play the music when in folder view, but I want to be able to do it from the Library. Is there anything else moode does to update this library? Can I do it manually?
In Library Options, Re-Gen the MPD database snd then check the MPD log for errors.

cat /var/log/mpd/log
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-05-2019, 11:37 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: In Library Options, Re-Gen the MPD database snd then check the MPD log for errors.

cat /var/log/mpd/log

Thanks! So this is a full library re-generation? Can I do it in a shell on the RPi?
mpc help

look for the rescan command
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks!