Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Little beauty issue in CV
When in coverview, and you click on the cover art to get the popup to advance a song, and in that popup you click the down arrow to open up the playlist, you will notice that the roundings of the bottom corners of that popup window are not correct. There are especially visible with pale backgrounds and with a higher zoom percentage in chrome.
I have seen the same minor beauty stains on the other corners as well, but that is harder to reproduce.

JST
 :@
Browser zoom can do strange things, maybe @swizzle can comment.

I tried to see the anomaly in Chrome at 100% and 125% zoom and to me the corners look fine.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I'm set at 150, but even at 125 the anomaly is visible. It also depends on the colors of the background. I know it is a minor issue.
The popup is still rounded in all 4 corners, but especially at the two bottom corners, a rectangled corner is still visible, not completely transparent.
When reporting UI appearance issues it seems only fair to identify the OS and browser and possibly the browser version as well. "Be specific to be terrific" was my wife's mantra and it works very well in software development, testing, and deployment.

Regards,
Kent
My sincere apologies, Kent.... Blush 

Windows 10 Pro Version 1903
Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Zoom factor of Chrome set at 130% (in picture below)
moOde 6.2.0 installed on RPi 3B+ with Katana

Picture of minor beauty issue in CV

Problem not or hardly visible when using dark background colors.

J