Thank you for your donation!

Tapatalk
Could you please make this new forum support Tapatalk. I use it on my phone and tablet to quickly keep up with the discussion on the Diyaudio forum. 

As I assume this forum will slowly or more likely quickly replace the old one it would be good to browse it in a forum reading app rather than a web browser on a small screen.
I have no idea what Tapatalk is so maybe @rikardo1979 can help out.
Sure. We are going to look into this Wink
(04-07-2018, 12:17 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: Sure. We are going to look into this Wink

https://mods.mybb.com/view/tapatalk-plugin-for-mybb
(04-08-2018, 03:16 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 12:17 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: Sure. We are going to look into this Wink

https://mods.mybb.com/view/tapatalk-plugin-for-mybb

Yes m8, I know about it. Use it on one of my other forums I manage and administrate Wink  its just a matter of Management team do discuss and decide if they going to jump on this Wink
But if possible, please disable the popup that appears on mobile browsers, telling people to install Tapatalk. I'm not a big fan of the app and prefer to read forums in my web browser, even on mobile Smile
(04-09-2018, 12:51 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: Yes m8, I know about it. Use it on one of my other forums I manage and administrate Wink  its just a matter of Management team do discuss and decide if they going to jump on this Wink

Any update on this? I really like to have the forum on Tapatalk.
The relentless popups asking you to use Tapatalk are off-putting. Shame the forums are not made to be properly responsive for tablet and mobile devices (speaking as a web developer here)
I'm just using Safarii on an iPhone and I'm not receiving any Tapatalk spam popups on my end. Of course the Forum is totally unreadable on mobile...

I think its possible to enable Tapatalk for the forum but I have no clue how to do that ...

-Tim