Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide USB Stick full of tracks - am I doing it wrong?
I can play tracks that I've added to my micro-SD card and a USB stick if I select the folder, drill down to the track and double-click the song. 
I see the artist/album name/cover art, track name in the playlist.

However, I do not see any artists/tracks in the main library page (the page with genres/artists/albums headings)
I tried re-generating the MPD database, and cover-art cache, but no joy.
I also have auto-rebuild MPD database on USB insert/remove enabled...

Am I doing this wrong?

Code:
S Y S T E M    P A R A M E T E R S  

moOde release        = 6.2.0 2019-09-05
    Raspbian OS        = 10.0
    Linux kernel        = 4.19.69-v7+
    Pi model        = Pi-3B 1GB v1.2
Examine the MPD log. It should contain a log entry for each song that was successfully added.

cat /var/log/mpd/log
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the noob question, but would I need to connect a keyboard and monitor to the Pi to see that folder? Can I see it from a networked computer somehow?
Open System Config, scroll down to the Local Services section, turn on the SSH term server, then click the OPEN button.

userid = pi
password = moodeaudio
Enjoy the Music!
NM. Figured out how to ssh all on my own! :-)

There is a line for each track. Just nothing showing up on the MoOde web page that has the Genres/Artists/Albums or any other page.

Ok, so I went back to 6.1, and I'm seeing the tracks on my SD card (after I selected to "Update This folder"). Same with USB, but it's not automatic even though it's set to auto-refresh?

Bug in 6.2?
If MPD log indicates that tracks were successfully added then open Library Config and DELETE the tag cache.
Enjoy the Music!
Ok. I'll just stick with 6.1 for now as it seems to work fine. When I update at some later date, I'll do some more troubleshooting.

Thanks!