Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Chip/Device Options
Big Grin 
I've been using Moode with my Allo Boss V1.2 for the last few weeks with great succsess and now llooking at the Audio Config a little closer to see if there any SQ tweaks.

Could someone advise what the Chip/Device Option is all about and what affects it has on the sound?

Cheers,

Billl
The only real options under Chip/device is what filter is used......to my understanding the different filters make little to no audible differences, and if your MPD settings are to run max oversampling, I believe the filters are not used.
(09-19-2019, 06:39 PM)Bourneendboy Wrote: I've been using Moode with my Allo Boss V1.2 for the last few weeks with great succsess and now llooking at the Audio Config a little closer to see if there any SQ tweaks.

Could someone advise what the Chip/Device Option is all about and what affects it has on the sound?

Cheers,

Billl

... alternatively you may draw some inspiration from here:  Edward's sound tweaks    and/or here: Archimango's Musings