Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Set Startup volume ?
(03-16-2023, 08:54 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: During moOde startup the volume is set based on the value of the knob.

Thank you very much, that did the trick!

(03-17-2023, 08:34 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: This would probably be better answered using a fresh thread maybe?

What is wrong with continuing this thread?

I am referring to a topic that has already been discussed in this thread. I had written here about this before and with the exception of the version of MoodeOS, my initial situation is still the same as in the original question.
(03-18-2023, 06:30 PM)psychofaktory Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 08:34 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: This would probably be better answered using a fresh thread maybe?

What is wrong with continuing this thread?

I am referring to a topic that has already been discussed in this thread. I had written here about this before and with the exception of the version of MoodeOS, my initial situation is still the same as in the original question.

This thread was started as a question about how to set the start up volume.  You said your self that yours is the opposite problem in that you set the volume only to find it changed.  In general, you would be more likely to find someone with experience of the issue if this was a new thread entitled "Volume changes at startup" or something, so anyone who had seen similar behaviour would be prompted to chime in.

However, seems like the answer came anyway, so all is well.
----------------
Robert