Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Control of Library Views
Hi
I have been using a very old version of moode-audio for a long time (moode 5.0-RC0-53 on an old Pi 2B) but have recently installed the latest version (Release 8.3.6 2023-09-05) on a Pi4.
My question relates to how I control the various library views. In the old system there was a control at the top of the screen (see attached thumbnail) that allowed me to select between Streaming Sources OR Playlists OR Artists OR Albums by Artist

However, in the latest version I have imported my library from exactly the same local device as before but I only seem to have a view which is an amalgamation of streaming sources and albums. 

Is there a way I can configure the latest version of moode to only show me Streaming Sources OR Playlists OR Artists OR Albums by Artist as it did in the older version? The menu structure seems quite a bit different between the 2 versions and it is not obvious where I've gone wrong? Please help because moode-audio has been my media player of choice for a while now and I want to continue with it.

Best Regards
Barney484

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Menu, Quick help

This explains how to navigate the UI.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-24-2023, 04:38 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Menu, Quick help

This explains how to navigate the UI.

Thanks Tim!

I have read the Quick Help but I'm afraid I am still getting nowhere.

For example the information on Library states: "The library provides Radio, Folder, Tag, Album and Playlist views for browsing and selection content......". 

However it does not say how one selects any of these particular views?

What do I need to do if I just want to look at playlists, for example?

Best Regards
Barney484
On the right hand side of the main player page is the cover/artwork of the currently selected item. Click/tap on that.
This opens the Library tab.
On the library tab top left it shows "Library" with a drop down arrow. Click/tap on that and the options you seek will appear in the drop down list.

To return to the main player tab click/tap on the bar at the bottom of the Library tab.
----------
bob
Hi Drone7

Thank you so much!

Once you told me how to open the library tab I could see that all of the control I need is available there.

I'm sorry if I appeared a bit thick/lazy but I had been playing with this for quite a while before I asked any questions. I was really stuck. The UI has evolved considerably form the version 5.0 I had previously used.

Thanks Again
Barney484