Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

older version of moode audio
Accidentally formatted a usb drive with my copy of v3.8.4.  Would love it if a kind soul could provide a copy of the iso.

Thanks in advance

Ron
Hello all,

I am new to moode and this forum. But allready did a lot of testing. Will post my results later.

Can somebody contact me to share image of version 3.8.4?

Thx in advance.
A bit of Googling would have brought up this link:
URL removed from post #14 because there is no guarantee that this un-official old image is free of malware
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
With all this talk about the RT Kernal and 3.8.4. I went back to listen to it.

IMHO the current version sounds better with more presences and better ambience. 

I do run Edwards tweaks, and since using them have not felt the need to go backwards to old versions.

So I wouldn’t get to wound up about finding the old version. 

My two cents,  Smile
(06-12-2020, 01:06 PM)Botte Wrote: With all this talk about the RT Kernal and 3.8.4. I went back to listen to it.

IMHO the current version sounds better with more presences and better ambience. 

I do run Edwards tweaks, and since using them have not felt the need to go backwards to old versions.

So I wouldn’t get to wound up about finding the old version. 

My two cents,  Smile

can you share the image, pls?
maybe wetransfer-link via pm?
Can I also have a copy of version 3.84 please?

I suddenly have problem with this version 3.84 since Jan 01, 2021.
All my v3.84 backup img files did not work. It is reading with irregular green LED flashing but no "moode" wifi name show up.
Lan connection did not work either.

Tested on same SD card flashed with Volumio and Rune and they are working fine.
Tested on my bare RPI 2B and 3B+ with Volumio and Rune are all good.

Moode version 3.84 (release date: 2017-08-28); MPD version 0.20.10

Does anyone have this problem?
(10-20-2019, 12:20 AM)bigbulb Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 08:17 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: Look at the MoOde official page and scroll down to 'Sources Archive'
http://moodeaudio.org/
That has the previous versions...
http://moodeaudio.org/docs/SOURCES.html

Hi, Thanks for the link. 

I did check the archive site before I post here for help. The link to source seems broken or files had been deleted. 

A nice guy contacted me days ago, and he sent me a copy of 3.8.4 already .

Thank you !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, It would be possible that you could send me version 3.84, thank you.
There are many reasons why you shouldn't be willy-nilly getting 3.8.4 from various places on the internet. And we should be respecting Moode Audio (Tim) on not archiving versions and supporting anything so old. I seem to recall a person coming out of the woodwork and really taking issue with something in 3.8.4 back in the day which took a lot of time away from upgrades. So let sleeping dogs lie.

Take Botte's side by side comparison analysis and use the latest version. 7.4 is going to be great.