Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Adding radio stations to UPnP view
Hello, any thoughts of how to do this? I can see how to add radio stations to the browse > radio view but this does not seem to have any relationship to the radio stations listed on a UPnP controller (in my case Linn Kazoo).

Many thanks.
Hi,

moOde custom radio feature and UPnP radio list are completely separate. The UPnP radio station file is located in
/etc/upmpdcli-radio.conf

Prolly a substantial work effort to write the code to keep the two radio station lists in sync.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-15-2018, 12:15 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

moOde custom radio feature and UPnP radio list are completely separate. The UPnP radio station file is located in
/etc/upmpdcli-radio.conf

Prolly a substantial work effort to write the code to keep the two radio station lists in sync.

-Tim

Many thanks Tim, I will have a look.  Moode is a superb effort, thank you very much.
(05-15-2018, 07:13 AM)SoundAdikt Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 12:15 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

/etc/upmpdcli-radio.conf

-Tim

Many thanks Tim, I will have a look.  Moode is a superb effort, thank you very much.

Any particular Radio stations you wanted?