Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

wifi connection problems
I'm uncomfortable commenting on PHP code.

I suspect your issue lies in the construction of the sysCmd function call in the genWpaPSK function in /var/www/inc/playerlib.php but that's for @Tim Curtis to decide.

Regards,
Kent
Was checking RoPieee Changelog section and found something similar in updates 2.486 (2020/05/09)

https://ropieee.org/changelog/
(06-14-2020, 07:05 PM)ab.basu Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 07:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Try the latest moOde release 6.5.2.

And anything related to the SSID name issue with special char (refer previous posts)

I've posted issue #138 on the moOde github repo outlining the problem and mentioning one possible solution.

Regards,
Kent
(06-15-2020, 03:14 PM)alekmaker Wrote: I don't have special symbol on SSID and pswd. This is not problem.
I use in another player (MoOde) on RPI 3b with onboard wifi it use same wifi network and it works!
problem is with outboard dongle Tp-link TL WN722N v2 or RPI 1b may be... but this dongle works on this hardware with Volumio.

With all due respect, I wasn't responding to you but to the open issue already on the table.

You should have started your own thread with an appropriate subject line naming the adapter so your TP-link issue can be discussed on its own merits, instead of tailgating a thread that already has three dozen posts on various issues, all buried under the generic subject "wifi connection problems".

Regards,
Kent
I can split the posts into a new thread.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub