Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Scrolling / wrapping issue in artist list
Wink 
In case you guys need some content with longer artist or album artists names I've put up a small selection of albums on my personal web server for testing purposes.
Let me know if you've grabbed what you want so I can eventually remove them from my web server, don't want to be chased by the RIAA.
Ya, 6.3.0

@vinnn below is a screen shot of long artist name wrapping. Safari Browser, Device Simulator, Mac Air. I don't think it's the length of the name string but it's not obvious what's causing the issue.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@vinnn

I've tried to repro your issue on my Pixel3A, now with your tracks added to my library. I still don't see the scrolling problem (but my library contains too artists with same starting letters to be able exactly to duplicate your video). 

For example, when I select "K" to scroll forward from the top, the 'Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, Donald Byrd, Horace Silver, Jerome Richardson, Paul Chambers, Nat Adderley, Kenny Clarke' entry disappears offscreen before I can see it ('cuz, you know, Junkyard Saints, Jussie Bjoerling, etc., come after it). 

If I manually scroll to it in either direction, the entire entry is displayed in the artist column, wrapped into 5 lines in Chrome on my Pixel3A:

Code:
Julian "Cannonball" Adderley,
Donald Bryd, Horace Silver,
Jerome Richardson, Paul
Chambers, Nat Adderley, Kenny
Clarke

and two lines in Chrome on my desktop:

Code:
Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, Donald Bryd, Horace Silver, Jerome
Richardson, Paul Chambers, Nat Adderley, Kenny Clarke

Of particular interest is the frame at the very end of your video. Here you've scrolled back up to "Gatecreeper...."

Your screen shows only the one line "Gatecreeper, Homewrecker, Outer" with the rest lost off the right side of the artist column but on my phone I get the full entry, wrapped into two lines:

Code:
Gatecreeper, Homewrecker, 
Outer Heaven, Scorched

Clearly something is behaving differently on my system versus yours but I don't know where to go looking. 

I'll try populating a test library with your tracks and just enough of mine to recreate the situation in your video, but that's still looking for symptoms rather than identifying the cause(s).

Regards,
Kent
Well thanks for trying to replicate, as it happens for me on multiple browsers on multiple platforms/devices it must be something in my library that's causing it I guess.

Attached are screenshots from a full-screen Chrome session on my 10" Huawei tablet in portrait orientation for example (it doesn't occur in landscape orientation as explained earlier)

I'll do some digging.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So after the thought "I wonder if there's a really long artist name in my library with no spaces" popped in my head it came to me... that grindcore band you all know and love Xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx (maybe a bit nsfw).

After removing their album from my collection and rescanning, the issue has gone away and every other long named artist tag is now wrapping within the artist column.

Thanks for your time guys, your efforts (and confirmation it was just me) allowed me to narrow it down, sent you both PMs
Interesting. I'm downloading the test album you provided in your PM.
Enjoy the Music!
I'm able to repro but not quite sure how best to fix it. I'll ping @swizzle and see if he can have a look.
Enjoy the Music!