Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide moOde as UPnP renderer
(11-01-2019, 02:46 PM)vinnn Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 11:06 PM),biomoode Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:03 AM)vinnn Wrote: OP, have you not tried installing Roon Bridge on your Moode installation? Its pretty straight forward and makes your Pi running  Moode into a Roon endpoint. No need for man-in-the-middle solutions...

https://kb.roonlabs.com/LinuxInstall

Can you elaborate a bit on this? Would that mean that you have moOde and Roon Bridge on the same Micro SD Card? And how would this be installed?

Moode is essentially a Linux distribution based on Raspbian running the mpd service with Moode's own web-based interface/application, you can still install other software on it like most computer operating systems.

Roon Bridge is available for Linux on armv7hf (the architecture that Raspberry Pi is based on), ssh into your Pi and download & run the Roon Bridge armv7hf easy install script as shown on the link I posted.

Installing this should make your Raspberry Pi (running Moode) a Roon endpoint, I'm not a Roon user but again, all is explained if you read the Roon knowledge base page I linked to regarding Roon on Linux.

Ah, now I understand, one could simply install Roon Bridge! Will try that.

Thanks!