Thank you for your donation!

Idea: Sabaj D5 - I2s connected with RPI/Allo-kali reclocker- I
I was in doubt between the Sabaj D5 or the Allo Katana. Still opted for the Sabaj because of the I2S connection via HDMI.

Results are amazing! Really recommended.  It's running perfectly and the sound is awesome.
(11-07-2019, 03:21 PM)Gabriel Wrote: I was in doubt between the Sabaj D5 or the Allo Katana. Still opted for the Sabaj because of the I2S connection via HDMI.

Results are amazing! Really recommended.  It's running perfectly and the sound is awesome.

Hi there, Can you list / link the hardware combination you used to make the i2s connection. i'm want to do it to my dx 7 pro. Is it Raspi 2b, Allo kali, then HDMI I2S LVDS TO I2S MODULE (which one you use? is there an easy plug and play or you got to soldier this manually to kali/raspi?) . Software wise what to load to SDcard , i plan to play DSD. Thanks appreciate it.
Hi, i also would like to know how to activate Sabaj D5 through hdmi/i2s, i have rpi3 + kali reclocker and LVDS TO I2S MODULE from audiophonics - "HDMI I2S LVDS to I2S Input Module HDMI I2S LVDS to I2S Output", this switchable module works with my inside es9038q2m china board, but after switching to i2s hdmi out i have no signal from i2s into sabaj D5, which i2s device settings (device name) for sabaj have you set in moode settings? thanks