Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Playlist titles?
(03-27-2024, 10:05 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 07:47 PM)Mattt Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 10:54 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 11:48 PM)Mattt Wrote: Good idea.
I'd also like a one click option to show the contents of the playlist, as my memory isn't what it used to be. 
This is an option in album view and I (ymmv) have a lot less trouble remembering what songs are on an album than some playlist I quickly put together some time ago.

Do you mean add a "View" option to the "One-touch playlist" Prefs setting?

Yes. a "Show Tracks" option.

This was committed earlier today.
Fantastic. Thank you.
(03-27-2024, 10:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: For sure no flashing, blinking or animated scrolling text :-0

The playlist name (not the file name) could be displayed at the top of the Queue in the "container" div thus it would remain in a fixed position and not scroll with the Queue.

I mocked it up and it's kind of distracting on the purposefully minimalist WebUI. There is a "Queue time" option (a popup notification) on the ellipsis menus which could be enhanced to also show the last playlist that was added.

Hmmm... I'll take what I can get and try to remember the bit about scrolling in the future if the thought strikes again. Thank you!

joe
Here's a "Queue info" implementation. Long playlist names will just wrap to the next line.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-28-2024, 06:42 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's a "Queue info" implementation. Long playlist names will just wrap to the next line.

That works, too. I don't see any problem with that.