Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

after Update no wifi connections
hello
around the 20th november 2019 i have done a Debian update on my raspberry pi. i am not sure if something have been updated on moode audio too?!
But since then the Raspberry won^t connect again to my ssid.

and strange now i found out - one a wifi scan to have a AP called Moode - i am not sure but think it is new.

how to convincet to connect back to my network?

have a nice day
vinc
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry DAC+ PRO --> Cyrus | Pre - Pre Amplifier --> D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks --> Piega | Piega LDR 8.2
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry AMP2 --> Visaton FRS 8 30W 4Ω
Start with a fresh image and don't apply any external updates.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
ok i just wish to keep my debian clean and up to date
i found out it did loos the wlan settings
also if i do add a wpa_supplicant with the WLAN Information this file is deleted in /boot/
i also find out - i do scan the wlan find the ssid save it reboot and it still start in AP mode

and why a normal debian update affect your software?
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry DAC+ PRO --> Cyrus | Pre - Pre Amplifier --> D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks --> Piega | Piega LDR 8.2
so no way to fix it - sad
(12-13-2019, 05:16 PM)vikozo Wrote: so no way to fix it - sad

There are sadder things in life, just listen to some music and you'll be happy again... Wink (let MoOde player do what it was created for, playing MUSIC)