Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Change custom Radio Station name on Favorites list?
(11-26-2019, 02:58 PM)Whizzo Wrote: Hi there!
It's my first post here, so above all - Thank you for such a great RPi distro! It's working really good for me, listening everyday actually  Smile

What is a bit irritating for me though, is that I have added some additional radio stations via "New station" + button, which I later added to my list of Favorites.
The issue is - that some of them has IP addresses as urls (or meaningless DNS names), so when having couple of such, it's becoming hard to navigate which one is which.

Is there any way to edit the Radio Station names on "Favorites" playlist? (it seems there's no such way via the UI, but maybe on the config files on server itself?)
I'm using the latest version, 6.3.0.

Dump the cfg_radio table and verify that rows exist for each of the stations you added via the UI and that the columns are correctly populated..

Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select * from cfg_radio where id>499"

pi@rp3:~ $ sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db ".schema" | grep cfg_radio
CREATE TABLE cfg_radio (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, station CHAR (128), name CHAR (128), type CHAR (8), logo CHAR (128));

The type column will have a "u" for user added stations and the id's will be > 499.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change custom Radio Station name on Favorites list? - by Tim Curtis - 01-18-2020, 01:45 PM