Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 6.4.0 bug reports
Hey Tim,

I was using UPNP volume sync feature in 6.3 and before, with 6.4 it seems the feat_bitmask value (8126) is not good anymore (bluetooth renderer is gone with this value), can you tell me the right value for 6.4 ?
Sure. Just update feat_bitmask with the sum of the decimal values for those features you want to enable. The "y" indicates which features are enabled by default. For example to enable UPnP volume sync its:

31679 + 1024 = 32703

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Nice, thank you !
In the future refer to /var/www/inc/playerlib.php which will be updated to document the feature bit mask.
Enjoy the Music!
Big Grin 
2 very small things (not specially 6.4 related):

- When you click on save playlist or set favorites, you have to click twice on the field to have focus and write name of playlist. Ideally, focus on the field should be automatic.
- When you create a radio, you have to refresh manually to make it appear, maybe it can be done automatically after you click on create.

So yeah, I have to look very far to find "problems" Smile

Quote:In the future refer to /var/www/inc/playerlib.php which will be updated to document the feature bit mask.

I will Smile
The autofocus issue could be a bug. I'll have ti investigate.

I think auto-refresh is possble. I'll add to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
(11-29-2019, 01:03 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'm not able to repro.

Audio Config
- Autoplay = on
- Auto-shuffle = on

Playback screen
- Random play = off

1. manually add 2 tracks to end of Default playlist
2. play first track for a bit, then stop it
3. reboot
4. first track starts playing (autoplay working)
5. when it ends, second track (the last track in the playlist) starts playing
6. after it ends click Random play
7. two random tracks are queued and the first one starts playing (auto-shuffle working)
8. click Next
9. first track of previous two tracks is removed, second track starts playing and a new track is added below it

This is how it should work :-)

-Tim

Unfortunately on my system it doesn't.
Also random play/shuffle doesn't work.

I didn't know that "Default playlist" plays a role in this, so I initially deleted it.
But added the playlist again and added 2 tracks. This didn't change the behavior.

Don't know now what I can do to determine the cause of the problem.

Would it be possible for me to try a previous version of MPD?
Very odd. Maybe auto-shuffle has crashed for some reason.

Try the command below after you experience the issue. It will return a number if auto-shuffle is running. If auto-shuffle has crashed it will return nothing.

Code:
pgrep ashuffle
Enjoy the Music!
Hi, Tim.

Here is a bug, that there is no output for DSD playing when the Graphic EQ is opened, Parametric EQ is workable.
Photo 
(11-30-2019, 12:22 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Very odd. Maybe auto-shuffle has crashed for some reason.

Try the command below after you experience the issue. It will return a number if auto-shuffle is running. If auto-shuffle has crashed it will return nothing.

Code:
pgrep ashuffle

No return: