Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

wlan1 not wlan0
hello

my raspberry (3b) have a problem with wifi, since update the pi can't reach the AP! And both Pi i have laying around.

so i got a second Wifi a Dongel.

to setup the raspberrry is close to my LAN and the AP.
Sometimes it connect but most of the time not
with the Dongel it is recognised but i am not sure who connects when triyng to scan in the Moode Gui.
any help to solve this?

have a nice day
vinc
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry DAC+ PRO --> Cyrus | Pre - Pre Amplifier --> D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks --> Piega | Piega LDR 8.2
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry AMP2 --> Visaton FRS 8 30W 4Ω
Externally updating moOde is not supported and can cause breakage because of several dependencies on specific package versions and configs.

Same for wlan1. moOde only supports eth0 and wlan0 interfaces.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Ok strange - so only your image - your update and 70cm distanz to the AP - there is no connection - i could scan find the SSID add password - but still can't connect
and this with 2 different Raspberry pi 3 B
Raspberry Pi3B+ --> HiFiBerry DAC+ PRO --> Cyrus | Pre - Pre Amplifier --> D. Klimo | Kent monoblocks --> Piega | Piega LDR 8.2
How old is the DAC+Pro? There was a WiFi band RF interference issue in the first gen models that caused unstable WiFi
Enjoy the Music!
Also if Ethernet is connected the AP will not start. This is to prevent having two active network interfaces which has caused issues in the past.
Enjoy the Music!
did order it in 2019 Autum direct at hifiberry homepage, so i think it is a new one!

download image 6.4
bring the image to the card and add SSH and the wlan config
and boot new . i do ping the ip he will get!
as soon the Pi connects the Ping is ok and fast, as soon i do change something on the config, trough the GUI.
i have longer ping respondtime and 4 ping ok one Lost.

At this time i have only changed the settings of Country and stuff like that and did reboots
i have again, new flasched the card, removed hiberry card.
just did add the SSH File and the wpa_supplicant.conf
did boot it connect could ping it - as soon as the boot process and loaded it say something like login - then it is disconected from the wlan!
Pi and AP have less then 2m distance

have a nice day
vinc
(12-22-2019, 09:34 PM)vikozo Wrote: i have again, new flasched the card, removed hiberry card.
just did add the SSH File and the wpa_supplicant.conf
did boot it connect could ping it - as soon as the boot process and loaded it say something like login - then it is disconected from the wlan!
Pi and AP have less then 2m distance

have a nice day
vinc

Please follow the instructions in the Setup Guide (link is on the moodeaudio.org site). Adding an SSH file and a wpa_suppllicant.conf file is for setting up raw Raspbian, not moOde.

Regards,
Kent
i will try it again without the wpc and SSH file!
but still i will need ssh access to change a file for my Display | 7“ LCD Display - joy-it
================
installed Hifiberry OS
there changed SSID connect and all the Ping worked smart - done this to test it
================
so did try again - startet as AP connected changed the information like
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/bl.../setup.txt
Network i do the scan find the ssid - add the correct password reboot
and i won't connect or just a bit 4 ping ok the some ping lost !