Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

UPNP client configuration difficulties
(01-15-2020, 07:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: This symptom "Both have problems with sluggish performance--screen freezes" suggests something external to moOde software for example network issues, bad SDCard, 3rd party software or hacks installed on stock moOde, etc.

Interesting.  I've used several SD cards on both before going to SSDs.  I have no 3rd party software or mods installed.    Network signal strength in both rooms is in the neighborhood of -50 dBm.  I've tried both the 2.8 and 5 gig network signals.  Naturally the 2.8 is stronger although probably not significantly.  The router is on the same floor in a different room no more than 20 feet away from either Pi.   I have no trouble with DLNA or SMB using several different Android devices and my audio receiver.   

I can get temporary relief by wiping the disk or memory card and doing a fresh install of Moode.  It makes me think disk corruption might be a factor.   Before v5 or so of Moode I had no performance problems.  I can't remember exactly when they started.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPNP client configuration difficulties - by nosferatu_cat - 01-16-2020, 10:10 PM