Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Scan works but albums / artists not shown
Hello - I can see from the log that the scan of my samba drive has covered my music collection, but only a small subset of this is appearing in the UI.  For example here is an example from the log:

Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/05 Over The Rainbow.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/04 In Walked Bud.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/01 You Stepped Out Of A Dream.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/06 Bye Bye Blackbird.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/03 Gone With The Wind.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/02 Zach's Dream.flac
Feb 15 17:33 : update: added NAS/FrodoMusic/Stan Tracey Trio/Zach's Dream/07 Blue Monk.flac

But this album (among several 100 others that are scanned in the log) does not appear.  I have tried both a manual refresh and a reboot.  Any suggestions?
Are the files tagged?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thank Tim - Yes they are.  I'm not sure what the issue is here, but eventually after a few attempts they are displayed.  I notice the scan seems significantly slower than when I have done this before with only a few albums added and is probably relates to the follow-on issue I'm having where there seems to be an increase in network latency between my QNAP NAS storing the music and Moode.  With music on the SD card it works fine but with music on the NAS it takes forever to display the album art and frequently drops out with the following logged:

decoder is too slow; playing silence to avoid xrun

The devices are on an ethernet network through power plugs and it has worked fine in the past.  I have run an internet speed test on Moode and that seems fine.  Any thoughts on what might be going on, or how to diagnose?