Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Ripping CDs one or several file ?
(09-14-2020, 12:19 PM)richo Wrote: Kent,
thanks for looking into it. I wouldn't split it as that there would be a break between songs. That is the reason why I keep some CD in one flac with cue file.
cover art file is renamed.

Something however happened lately as I was adding another shares mounted over samba from my NAS.
I can not see any music anymore even the album cover regeneration scans the files (i can chekc the progress and see the folder names and see number of albums there) and share is mounted on the Pi.

Update Library nor regenerating library brings any music to the library. I am lost. I know it has nothing to do with this and I may start new thread, but maybe you encounter this?
I even reinstall moode from scratch and tried to add only that one share I had. Nothing...
-r-

The forum mantra is, or at least ought to be, new issue => new thread so users can easily find threads relevant to their interest. One can always reference other threads using links.

No idea yet what the underlying problem is here. Insufficient information. FYI, I've run moOde players with multiple Samba and NFS shares, and even occasionally a UPnP share, and had no problems.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by a491765 - 03-02-2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-13-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-13-2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-13-2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-13-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-14-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by richo - 09-14-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Ripping CDs one or several file ? - by TheOldPresbyope - 09-14-2020, 12:28 PM