Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

home alone...almost.
(04-04-2020, 09:20 AM)grasshopper Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 05:09 PM)Blixa Wrote: Greetings from north of Italy.. Hard times, about a month from lockdown but we never lost smile and positivity..
Moode always runs on my end from morning to evening..softly with electro soundscapes or eclectic with my collection of postpunk bands.

Thanks for your work..stay safe

#iorestoacasa

I have friends in Varese, my thoughts are with you, I know what you are going through.  We are starting to see this ourselves in the UK except we have panic buying, many greedy people buying more than they need leaving others with nothing, when there is still more than enough to go round, for everyone.
I have friends with a 6 week old child not able to obtain baby formula because people walked out of supermarkets with 6 months supply.

Anyway, on a positive note, working from home means my main Moode player has been on all day, streamning music from my NAS & keeping me sane.  
I miss the outdoors, I am a wild camper, enjoy multi day hikes & generally the outdoors lifestyle, today I should have been on a ferry to the Isle of Man to start a coastal hike over 8 days, but at least I can work at home & enjoy Moode so I count myself lucky.

+1 on the panic buying... greedy idiots

Isle of Man, man... ?!... ferry trip... for pleasure...?!... you should report yourself for flouting recklessly the lockdown rules Idea Smile All right, I'll let this one pass for now Angel
(04-05-2020, 05:32 AM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 09:20 AM)grasshopper Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 05:09 PM)Blixa Wrote: Greetings from north of Italy.. Hard times, about a month from lockdown but we never lost smile and positivity..
Moode always runs on my end from morning to evening..softly with electro soundscapes or eclectic with my collection of postpunk bands.

Thanks for your work..stay safe

#iorestoacasa

I have friends in Varese, my thoughts are with you, I know what you are going through.  We are starting to see this ourselves in the UK except we have panic buying, many greedy people buying more than they need leaving others with nothing, when there is still more than enough to go round, for everyone.
I have friends with a 6 week old child not able to obtain baby formula because people walked out of supermarkets with 6 months supply.

Anyway, on a positive note, working from home means my main Moode player has been on all day, streamning music from my NAS & keeping me sane.  
I miss the outdoors, I am a wild camper, enjoy multi day hikes & generally the outdoors lifestyle, today I should have been on a ferry to the Isle of Man to start a coastal hike over 8 days, but at least I can work at home & enjoy Moode so I count myself lucky.

+1 on the panic buying... greedy idiots

Isle of Man, man... ?!... ferry trip... for pleasure...?!... you should report yourself for flouting recklessly the lockdown rules Idea Smile All right, I'll let this one pass for now Angel

Hi, yes, the Isle of Man, for pleasure. I think I may have given the wrong impression, my trip to the island was booked in 2019 before Covid-19 had been identified, of course, I cancelled it as soon as it became apparent that it was not safe to travel, before social distancing became a requirement. Unlike some, flouting lockdown rules is not something I do, I will not play a part in spreading this awful disease.