Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide MERUS™ audio amp HAT ZW: configuration
Just got a version of this (not the Pi zero sized one, but the bigger normal sized hat version - supposed to be capable of a bit more power output....) - it works well with a surprisingly good sound quality.  It is limited to 24 48 (not sure if that is the driver or a definite hardware constraint - some of the tech docs for the MA12070P chip suggests it is capable of up to 24 192).

There are Chip Options available through the Moode selection page - all to do with "Power Mode profile" aimed at tailoring the power efficiency and audio quality to suit the application and power supply.  The only problem I have is that I cannot get the chip option to save.  I can select PMF0 through to PMF4, but the selection won't save - it is always stuck on PMF0.

Has anyone else tried this and managed to get a different power mode profile to save?

Thanks Adrian
I think this may be a bug.

Post output from the commands below.

Code:
sudo moodeutl -d | grep i2sdevice

moodeutl -q "select name from cfg_audiodev where name like '%merus%'"
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-20-2022, 08:50 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I think this may be a bug.

Post output from the commands below.

Code:
sudo moodeutl -d | grep i2sdevice

moodeutl -q "select name from cfg_audiodev where name like '%merus%'"

Thanks Tim - output below:
Code:
pi@moode761-Merus:~ $ sudo moodeutl -d | grep i2sdevice
i2sdevice|MERUS(tm) Amp piHAT ZW
Code:
pi@moode761-Merus:~ $ moodeutl -q "select name from cfg_audiodev where name like '%merus%'"
MERUS(tm) Amp piHAT ZW
hope this helps Adrian
Fixed in upcoming moOde 8 series
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-21-2022, 11:19 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Fixed in upcoming moOde 8 series

Thanks Tim.