Thank you for your donation!

Too easy
Big Grin 
I set my self a challenge of making a music streamer based on a raspberry pi, fiddled around with GMrenderer for bit then stumbled on moOde.  A few clicks later and everything is just working.  Oh dear, not much of a challenge then.  Curse you for being so good.

However, I can now concentrate on enjoying my music rather than staring at incomprehensible log files.  I've dropped a few dollars in the pot for you, well worth paying for stuff this good.

One glitch I've found is that the UI crashes on my Android phone when using Chrome, Firefox is fine but Chrome always crashes.  This is only really an issue because Chrome has that handy frameless view when launched from a shortcut whereas Firefox still has a URL bar.  Minor things...
@the_bertrum

What phone? What version of Android? Anything activity in particular seem to trigger your issue?

I have a Pixel 3a right now. Haven’t had Chrome crashes on it or the 6P that preceded it.

Regards,
Kent
PS - You did remember to clear the Chrome cache of downloaded files and data, right? sometimes .js and .css files left over from previous players can cause problems.
(03-25-2020, 05:58 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: PS - You did remember to clear the Chrome cache of downloaded files and data, right? sometimes .js and .css files left over from previous players can cause problems.

It was a freshly enabled installation of Chrome, I disabled it and installed Firefox almost right away after getting the phone.  I've just cleared the cache and tried again, it froze again.  The phone is't very powerful, this is probably a limitation of my device.
I have a Samsung J3 (SM-J330FN) running Android version 9.  The crash happens when returning to the album cover view from the playlist/now playing view.

Honestly though, don't waste time investigating on my account.  I am completely happy to use Firefox and I'd rather pester them to do the "full screen from a shortcut" thing.