Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

spotify works on one account, not on another
Hi there,

We have a family Spotify account. When my daughter want to play music on moode from her account everything works fine. When I try it from my account it says it is connected, the music stops playing on my phone, but nothing happens on the moode side. The moode gui does not show the 'Spotify Active' screen. When my daughter is connected I can still choose 'moode spotify'. But of course nothing happens. When my wife chooses 'moode spotify' while my daughter is playing her music she takes over moode. 
This happens on both my (i)phone and on the Spotify app on my laptop (Macbook Air). I can play music through Airplay. 
This is all on the latest moode (6.4.2) and the latest versions of ios, Mac OS and the latest spotify apps.
Any thoughts?
There isn't any code in moOde that actively manages the interruption of one connected Spotify session by another.

Airplay (shairport-sync) has a "session interruption" setting but I'm not aware of any such explicit setting in Spotify Connect (librespot) The behavior you are experiencing must be a YMMV type of thing.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim, thanks for getting back.
I was afraid of that. As in I don't think Moode is to blame for any of this since it works for everybody in my household except for me. Just curious if anybody else ever experienced this behaviour and found a solution. Rebooting phones computers, moode etc. did not help.
Oh well, I will be redoing my home network next week (all cables are 20 years old cat5 or worse, time to upgrade) so maybe that will help. In the meantime I'll just 'borrow' my wife's phone ;-).
lol, if she let's you ;-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub