Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde release 4.1
Just upgraded to 4.1 all good, no problems with the upgrade.

Noticed that when viewing "Playback" on PC when you scroll up and down on the right hand side of the display next to the art work the "+" and "-" sign stay fixed and the display scrolls around them.

Cheers.
(04-08-2018, 08:12 AM)_daRK Wrote: Tim, update went like a charm (25 minutes on RPi3 via LAN). The only issue I had with 4.0 - time slider on mobile - is still unrepaired. It doesn't respond in portrait view at all and in landscape it does but I have to circling outside this "time circle".
But thank you.

Hi,

What client are u running on?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-08-2018, 08:32 AM)szczemirek Wrote: Tim, any plan for support Sparky?

Hi,

No plans for cross-platform due to the amount of work involved for development and support.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(04-08-2018, 12:55 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 08:12 AM)_daRK Wrote: Tim, update went like a charm (25 minutes on RPi3 via LAN). The only issue I had with 4.0 - time slider on mobile - is still unrepaired. It doesn't respond in portrait view at all and in landscape it does but I have to circling outside this "time circle".
But thank you.
I have same problem with iPhone 6 in regards moOde not responding to volume in portrait mode or landscape mode

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-08-2018, 11:00 AM)metalrob Wrote: Hi again!

Have forgotten to insert ssh file to boot directory:-)

4.1 is running. Made a fresh install via os builder. Took a while.

What I've recognized so far:

Root file system has already been extended- and I don't know how to change that back- when creating an image with all personal configs- what I always do-
it takes very long in reading and writing with full size of the sd card.

-colour change doesn't work with the samsung browser since 4.0

-with chrome it works but one has to delete course.

Greetingz, Robert

Hi Robert,

When you boot up fresh Raspbian for a Direct build it automatically resizes to max size of SDCard. If you use the second USB-SDCard method for the Build then the Builder resizes the root partition to 3GB :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(04-07-2018, 08:31 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

moOde release 4.1 is available at moodeaudio.org Smile It can be built manually using the new Build Recipe v2.4 or via the new automated OS Builder v2.4. See the Support section for information on how to use the Builder.

I strongly urge the use of the automated OS Builder but if you really feel the need to look at the manual recipe, it's buried in rel-stretch-r41.zip: /rel-stretch/other/build/build_recipe_2.4.txt

Regards,
Kent
(04-08-2018, 01:32 PM)BigScaryTiger Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 12:55 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
But thank you.
I have same problem with iPhone 6 in regards moOde not responding to volume in portrait mode or landscape mode

Hi,

Do you mean that when u tap on the volume icon the popup volume control does not appear?

Try Menu, refresh.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(04-08-2018, 01:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you mean that when u tap on the volume icon the popup volume control does not appear?

Try Menu, refresh.
Tried that in iPhone safari and still clicking on the volume icon does nothing.  On my iPad using Safari you obviously get a bigger screen, and for the volume circle to work I have to first click on the volume number to get focus... then it does at least allow me to drag the volume arc control.
(04-08-2018, 02:04 PM)BigScaryTiger Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you mean that when u tap on the volume icon the popup volume control does not appear?

Try Menu, refresh.
Tried that in iPhone safari and still clicking on the volume icon does nothing.  On my iPad using Safari you obviously get a bigger screen, and for the volume circle to work I have to first click on the volume number to get focus... then it does at least allow me to drag the volume arc control.

Hi, I have both iPhone and iPad Mini and no issues w/Safari.

Did u Build moOde 4.1 using the Builder or did u apply the 4.0 --> 4.1 update?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Hi,

I just tried to run:

Code:
sudo /var/www/command/updater.sh r40a

and I got the error:

Code:
Error: update can only run on un-squashed /var/www

I tried unsquashing:

Code:
sudo systemctl stop nginx.service php7.0-fpm.service
sudo umount /var/www
sudo rmdir /var/www
sudo unsquashfs -d /var/www /var/local/moode.sqsh
sudo /var/www/command/updater.sh r40a

but I got the same error... Any ideas what to do?