Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde release 4.1
(04-10-2018, 03:15 PM)comiconomenclaturist Wrote: After updating to 4.1, it appears the default theme is Alizarin. This is fine, but the following div elements have opacity set to 0.2! -

playlist, volknob, volbtns, togglebtns, covers

Also, changing the accent colour has no effect. I don't mind the Alizarin theme, but I would really like to get the full opacity back. Not sure where this opacity is being set from...?

EDIT: I found it in /var/www/js/playerlib.js , line 680. Just changed it to 1 instead of 0.2

Hi,

That doesn't sound right :-0

The update simply changes the Accent color to Alizarin to cause the updated css files to be loaded. You should be able to change to any other accent color via Menu, Customize. There should be no need to modify playerlib.js ...

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-10-2018, 03:15 PM)comiconomenclaturist Wrote: After updating to 4.1, it appears the default theme is Alizarin. This is fine, but the following div elements have opacity set to 0.2! -

playlist, volknob, volbtns, togglebtns, covers

Also, changing the accent colour has no effect. I don't mind the Alizarin theme, but I would really like to get the full opacity back. Not sure where this opacity is being set from...?

EDIT: I found it in /var/www/js/playerlib.js , line 680. Just changed it to 1 instead of 0.2

When i did the update 4.0-4.1 the default colour also changed to Alizarin, that's why i asked where is emerald colour gone and some menus and elements were strange, today i did fresh 4.1 install and everything seems to be better.

Tim - now on my mobile the playback menu looks differentt, no more round time slice, but the thin time slice line is making problems (sometimes no reaction) and i think that time slice line could be thicker.

Smile
Installed 4.1 yesterday on a Rpi 3B+ without any issues. Coming from a RPi 1B+ the difference in performance is very noticeable. The overall UI is so much more responsive and time it takes to load the library is almost instantaneous. Thanks Tim for all your efforts.
(04-09-2018, 10:20 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 09:33 PM)Deenoo Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 08:40 PM)Deenoo Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 09:28 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The error suggests DNS resolve issue. What are the entries on the Network config screen?

Hi Tim!
I've got same problem/same log with NAS.
Everything is OK! :Smile Solved

Nice!

How did you resolve the issue?

-Tim
On the Music Source Config page, when I'm create a new NAS source and press "scan" button, it listed my NAS and the librarys. I choose one from the list, but it comes the DNS resolve issue error. Than I choosed "EDIT server manually" and wrote IP address/library that was the solution.
(04-08-2018, 12:18 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Nice :-)

Remember to open the Network config screen and change your Wifi country to "United States", then reboot!

-Tim

Thanks for your great work Tim!

do you suggest to always set "United States" or the correct country?
Select the country or locale that you actually live in :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-09-2018, 07:06 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 01:51 PM)Strider Wrote: Installed MoOde 4.1 without a hitch, again, thanks Tim! (Donation made)

I've noticed that since upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1 I'm getting over modulation  and distortion with upper bass. My setup is Rpi3, MoOde 4, USB to Arcam rPac (DAC), Primare i30 amp and Proac Studio 148's..

I've disabled volume control so its at full output..

I didn't have any audio issues at all with MoOde 4.0 but with 4.1 its really noticeable, when playing tracks that are a bit 'hot' I get a nasty distortion close to clipping even at very low volume on the amp..

Any ideas guys?

Thats odd. If your DAC supports hardware volume then:

1. Run the alsamixer command from an SSH session and verify that ALSA volume = 100 and dB gain = 0.
2. Try reducing ALSA volume in the Audio config screen.

-Tim

Thanks Tim, I'll give that a try and report back...
Did both a full install and an in-place install (4.0 to 4.1) on two separate Pi's, both are working great.  Thanks for the good work!
Updated to 4.1 this afternoon once I'd figured out how to get SSH working! I started by going the PuTTY route but just kept getting "Connection refused" errors, then I discovered moOde has SSH built-in. The update took about 20 minutes but on reboot I was presented with an almost white screen with light grey controls which wasn't very user friendly. I needed to power down the Pi and reboot to get the normal black background but all seems to be working fine now. Thanks Tim and co Smile.
(04-12-2018, 11:29 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Select the country or locale that you actually live in :-)

Thanks!