Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.0 support thread
(04-25-2020, 12:28 PM)TookaFace Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 12:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:30 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Awesome work guys !

When you click on the next button, the title played becomes bold in the playlist (normal), but the display of the playlist does not follow if the title played is not displayed in the playlist anymore, not sure if its clear. Seems to works as intented with the previous button.

Im not sure if it was like that in previous version, i also have a pi with moOde 5.3.1 running and i dont have the problem with that one.

What are steps to repro?

Clean your playlist
Set random on (its more obvious this way)
Add a bunch of titles in your current playlist (100 or more)
Click on play (no problem at this point, display of the playlist (scrollbar) while move if necessary, if the song played is at the end of the playlist for exemple)
Then click on next button and the scrollbar do not follow anymore, even if the next title played is not currently displayed on the playlist

You can fix the problem by clicking on the time knob, the playlist display move until it show the current played title

PS: Even without clicking on next button, when a song is finish and the new song start, display (scrollbar) will not move

I can repro. 

Was issue present in 642 ?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-25-2020, 12:57 PM)TookaFace Wrote: Other small thing, in coverview, when you show the current playlist, and click on a title, the new title doesn't bold and doesn't change the color, see the picture.

Repro:
Go to coverview
click on button to show playlist
click on new title

I can repro.
Enjoy the Music!
(04-25-2020, 01:09 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 12:28 PM)TookaFace Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 12:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:30 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Awesome work guys !

When you click on the next button, the title played becomes bold in the playlist (normal), but the display of the playlist does not follow if the title played is not displayed in the playlist anymore, not sure if its clear. Seems to works as intented with the previous button.

Im not sure if it was like that in previous version, i also have a pi with moOde 5.3.1 running and i dont have the problem with that one.

What are steps to repro?

Clean your playlist
Set random on (its more obvious this way)
Add a bunch of titles in your current playlist (100 or more)
Click on play (no problem at this point, display of the playlist (scrollbar) while move if necessary, if the song played is at the end of the playlist for exemple)
Then click on next button and the scrollbar do not follow anymore, even if the next title played is not currently displayed on the playlist

You can fix the problem by clicking on the time knob, the playlist display move until it show the current played title

PS: Even without clicking on next button, when a song is finish and the new song start, display (scrollbar) will not move

I can repro. 

Was issue present in 642 ?

Im not sure, but i think not, all i can say is its working on 5.3.1
(04-25-2020, 01:11 PM)maartin Wrote: Hi all,
looking really forward updating and using 6.5 but could not get my LCD Touchscreen (the Raspi one) working.
I did what i have done with 6.4.2 to have the display on my Audiophonics RAspTouch working.
But without succes with 6.5.
Somebody any idea?

All the Best
maartin

Maybe the same issue i had with my raspdac mini,
I dont know the procedure to install the RaspTouch, but maybe you can find a start of solution here:

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...7#pid19067

Problem was, last version of luma.core dropped support for Python2, so i had to install an other version:
Code:
sudo -H pip install 'luma.core==1.13.0'
sudo -H pip install --upgrade luma.oled
Hello everybody,
I have a couple of questions:
1. The functionality for CD Playback is not yet inserted in the current release?
2. For the Radio side: I saw that there is a room for that it seems that it is not yet implemented: is it right?

So: my I have to use the old version of the software pieces and wait for an update or is it some trouble on my side?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Francesco
@TookaFace,

The playlist bugs you reported earlier are fixed. Email or PM me and I'll send you a link to download the patched file for testing.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(04-25-2020, 01:40 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,
1. The functionality for CD Playback is not yet inserted in the current release?
2. For the Radio side: I saw that there is a room for that it seems that it is not yet implemented: is it right?

So: my I have to use the old version of the software pieces and wait for an update or is it some trouble on my side?
Francesco

CD playback and Radio Manager are not included in 6.5.0 but are still on the TODO list. We will give them some attention after we have a chance to fix 6.5.0 bugs.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(04-25-2020, 01:46 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 01:40 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,

Francesco

CD playback and Radio Manager are not included in 6.5.0 but are still on the TODO list. We will give them some attention after we have a chance to fix 6.5.0 bugs.

-Tim

Thanks a lot, Tim, always prompt response.
Thanks again and best regards,
Francesco
Great news, many thanks for your work!
In Library View, the prev-play-next buttons are overwriting the small cover (bottom left hand corner) - see attached picture. 

This happens both on my PC (Win10) and on my iPAd (iOS13). This means that it's a bit tricky to swap between Library View and Playlist View without selecting the previous track; especially on the iPad with my hamfisted fingers Smile

The little cover also has a gradient fade from left to right, which is not such a great idea as it is used to switch between Library & Playlist Views

Also on the PC, again in Library View, if I happen to leave my mouse positioned anywhere in the Tracklist section, then the bottom left corner shows a little pop-up with "192.168.0.50/#notarget".  The iPad is OK for this one.