Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How does the Clock Radio work?
(09-26-2021, 02:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I should add that the item selected for Clock Radio to play has to be somewhere in the Queue.
OK, That was it! I didn't have BBC Radio 2 in the Queue. Now working as designed.

I usually use Clear/ Play to avoid cluttering up the Queue. Is there a way to select the Clock Radio "Item to play" explicitly? ... or I could wake up to Sympathy for the Devil! Big Grin
(09-26-2021, 03:30 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:54 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote: It starts to play the item that is current in the Playlist rather than BBC Radio 2.

I think moOde is just doing you a favour there.  Anything has to be better than BBC Radio 2 surely?

SmileSmileSmile - Triple smiley to make sure it is clear that my tongue is firmly in my cheek.
I am well into BBC Radio 2 listener vintage. I even found that my daughter has reached the maturity of having BBC Radio 2 on her Car Radio.

My Music Library begins with Adele and ends with ZZTop! ... so there is room for all Wink Rolleyes

R
"My Music Library begins with Adele and ends with ZZTop! ... so there is room for all"

What, no 10cc?
(09-26-2021, 05:29 PM)kit1cat Wrote: "My Music Library begins with Adele and ends with ZZTop! ... so there is room for all"

What, no 10cc?

Yes , but then I would also have to admit to 4 Non Blondes Cool
I'll add to the TODO list "enhance clock radio to try and add the item to Queue if not already there".
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-26-2021, 05:39 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:29 PM)kit1cat Wrote: "My Music Library begins with Adele and ends with ZZTop! ... so there is room for all"

What, no 10cc?

Ah, I see your point  Smile
(09-26-2021, 05:39 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote:

What, no 10cc?

2Cellos for me. My grandfather played (and taught) the cello but not like this Smile

Regards,
Kent
(09-26-2021, 05:43 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'll add to the TODO list "enhance clock radio to try and add the item to Queue if not already there".

Thank you Tim. I have v 7.4.0 running now and am still discovering features and functions of moOde that I hadn't even imagined.

Glad to see that the discussion has now drifted to being all about the Music Cool