Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread
(04-28-2020, 10:27 AM)frobalo Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 09:42 AM)grasshopper Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 08:38 AM)frobalo Wrote: Hi,

After updating from 6.5 to 6.5.1 i can´t browse no more, it becomes irresponsible, most of the time don´t work.

Thought it was a network problem, but i can connect to the Pi by SSH and checked Network, Processes and Mem, it seems normal.

This happened after a reboot with the new 6.5.1

You'll need to provide logs & details of your player, connected hardware (flash drives / USB disks etc).
I have 3 players now upgraded from 6.5.0 to 6.5.1 & can browse them all using a Win10 laptop (Chrome) and Chrome on an Android phone.  2 players are identical P3b's / DACs but differ in setup (one is for headphones, another for a speaker setup) and a third is a P4b 4gb.  None of them have issues with browsing the library.  2 players use Wi-Fi, the 3rd Ethernet, on the same network, accessing the same NAS library (NFS shares).

With 6.4.2 and 6.5 everything was running smooth.

Laptop (Win10)+Android+Iphone, hangs in all browsers.

Pi3B is connected by Wi-Fi, Digi+ Pro and mpd_oled installed

Pi system files are updated  till yesterday.

In this moment player is running  radio station for several hours perfectly.

From a Putty session i´m pinging my router, in 1.5 hour 0% of packet loss. 

Browsing http://192.168.xx.xx/sys-config.php , lib-config.php , snd-config.php and net-config.php, its perfectly normal, no hangs with normal response.

If i try the library (Radio, NAS) its a nightmare, hangs several times, sometimes 1 - 2 minutes and 1 operation by time only.

Which logs i can provide from moode !? I´have only yet a few hours of moode.

Gave a look on /var/log and doesn´t found anything strange, but as i said only a few hours here.

Start with a fresh 6.5.1 image and verify that it runs without issues before installing mpd_oled or making any other modifications to stock moOde.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread - by Tim Curtis - 04-28-2020, 10:40 AM