Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread
(04-30-2020, 09:01 AM)TookaFace Wrote: When i disconnect Spotify renderer from moOde UI (the disconnect button), MPD does not resume, even if the option Resume MPD is set to YES for Spotify renderer, if i disconnect (or stop the music) from the app then MPD resume, i dont know if its normal behaviour ? It was already like that in previous versions.

When Bluetooth renderer is active, i can click on Bluetooth Active to go to the BlueZ settings, but when i do that, it stay on Bluez settings 1 or 2 sec then go back to the Bluetooth Active screen automaticelly without doing anything (i dont remember it was like that before), if i quikly disconnect then i have the same behavior as Spotify, mpd doesnt resume, if i disconnect from my phone, mpd resume.

I can repro.

When disconnecting via the disconnect button in moOde, MPD is not resumed. I'll need to look at the code to see why this is the case

The behavior where the Bluetooth Active screen keeps overlaying BlueZ config is a bug.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread - by Tim Curtis - 04-30-2020, 01:58 PM