Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread
(05-01-2020, 01:37 PM)TookaFace Wrote: For the second issue i can't repro when playing a radio, only title with artist and album taking 2 lines.

For the first issue, maybe an Android thing, i can repro everytime in my case, will try different mobile when i could.

I thought I had reported seeing both issues on my Android Pixel 3A phone during testing, but maybe I was just muttering to myself again.

I paused play of Sonic Universe while on a track with a long title split into three lines.
  • Android Pixel 3A/Chrome (393px X 736px) - the top of the prev/pause/next button bar overlaps the bottom of the 3rd title line
  • Android Pixel 3A/Firefox (396px X 685px) - the top of the button bar is separated from the bottom of the 3rd title line by approximately the same amount as the top of the 3rd line is from the bottom of the 2nd.
  • iPhone 11/Safari (414px X 719px) - same, bar does not overlap
  • iPhone 11/Chrome (414px X 722px) - same, bar does not overlap
IIRC sometimes I saw an overlap in Android/Firefox but not this time.

The viewport dimensions are as reported by whatismyviewport.com.

It's a wonder to me you CSS jockeys can manage all the screen sizes and aspect ratios as well as you do. Glad I'm not a frontend designer!!!

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 05-01-2020, 02:44 PM