Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.1 support thread
I would need to be able to reproduce your issue before I could attempt to debug it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
DSD128 under dop glitche every 2-3 seconds on my both dacs. Nuprime dac-10 and chord hugo2. DSD64 works perfectly.
Hello Tim,
May be a log with errors useful?

May 02 10:48 : ffmpeg/mp3: Format mp3 detected only with low score of 1, misdetection possible!
May 02 10:48 : ffmpeg/mp3: Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Audio: mp3 (mp3float), 0 channels, fltp): unspecified frame size
Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
May 02 10:48 : update: updating NAS/NAS-Musica/Da DVD's MP3/Only/Vol. 207/musica per sempre cd 10/11 Traccia 11.mp3
[src/libmpg123/parse.c:1185] error: Giving up searching valid MPEG header after 65536 bytes of junk.
May 02 10:48 : mpg123: mpg123_getformat() failed: Message: I am done with this track.
May 02 10:48 : ffmpeg/mp3: Format mp3 detected only with low score of 1, misdetection possible!
May 02 10:48 : ffmpeg/mp3: Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Audio: mp3 (mp3float), 0 channels, fltp): unspecified frame size
May 02 10:48 : update: updating NAS/NAS-Musica/Da DVD's MP3/Only/Vol. 207/musica per sempre cd 10/01 Traccia 1.mp3
[src/libmpg123/parse.c:1185] error: Giving up searching valid MPEG header after 65536 bytes of junk.
May 02 10:48 : mpg123: mpg123_getformat() failed: Message: I am done with this track.

Best regards and thanks,
Francesco
(04-30-2020, 02:09 PM)bitlab Wrote: Upgrading from 6.4.2 to 6.5.1 I noticed that I can see less albums at once in the album view.

ps found that changing panel.min.css does the trick (from thumbcols:16vw  to thumbcols:12vw), but not sure if that does have other unwanted side effects ?

I added in support for variable thumb size but we didn’t get around to exposing it to users for 6.5, you should be able to change the thumbcol setting on your own without any problems.

One thing to watch out for is a large number of thumbnails displayed at one time may have an adverse on responsiveness depending on what you’re running moode on and the client.
(04-30-2020, 10:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: For sure :-)

I suspect a bug though. The enter key on a non year search should not cause any issues.

LIB.filters.year needs to reset to null if the first array item is NaN. I’ll do a quick pr with just that change since I haven’t made any other changes in scripts-panels.
(05-01-2020, 07:50 PM)fdealexa Wrote: I have tried but no good results. now i have deleted 3 of the 4 shares and it works fine. The problem is the large amount of material.
Do you think we can try to solve all the actions? Another thing (sorry) where is the buffer located? I see how much it increases and therefore we can try to optimize the correct size.
The TAG view is wonderful: my compliments.

If it is a memory issue it could be running really, really slowly trying to free up enough space for those lists but I used to test with my library duped 10x which is ~22k albums). You can try disabling the tag view thumbnail images and see if that helps.

If it’s not that then there could be an error parsing your library which causes the code that creates the lists for those views to get aborted. If you could run moode with the full library and the browser console window open and report any errors that’d be helpful.
I don't remember this being mentioned yet-

The (i) information popup is missing for

m>Appearance>Library/Cover Search Priority

Regards,
Kent
Confirmed its broke. I'll fix.
Enjoy the Music!
(04-27-2020, 07:51 PM)philrandal Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 07:39 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 07:27 PM)philrandal Wrote: Drat,

The old problem of the playlist not showing on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite phone in portrait mode if there are fewer than 4 items in it has reappeared.

Original post:
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1305

Phil

I'm not able to repro in my sim at 424 x 754 viewport. I tested some other viewport sizes and no issues. Maybe @swizzle can have a look.
Odd one, I've forced a page refresh and there it is. I'll see if I can reproduce the bug. Probably stale browser cache issues.

Phil

OK, my viewport is as above in Chrome on my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android 10).

I can reproduce it now.  For most radio stations using MoOde's built-in stations it's all fine.  I've added my local BBC station, BBC Radio Hereford and Worcester, with a logo which is 300 x 168 pixels.  When I'm listening to that station, then the playlist silliness begins.

Logo file attached.

Cheers,

Phil

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can repro. It appears to be some sort of height issue related to the cover. What happens of you edit the cover and make it 300x300?
Enjoy the Music!