Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Add new default Radios
Lightbulb 
Hi Tim,
I usuallly add 2 channels manually, but there is some regressions on last Moode version (I'll post about it in the right field   Wink ).

Whatever, I see, you have some "Radio France" channels, so could you add 2 missing channels from them ? I don't know if there is some quality qualifications to add some more ? I add attachement of logos to use with.

PS : In a future version of your Radio stations area, as there is more and more radio stations, maybe it could be nice to make a special section. I mean to have 2 sections/portions on the screen. At the beginning, favorites radios or "local" stations (for me it meant to be french + favorites I created or I choose to add as favorite...). Then you'll have a space for separation and then all the other radios...

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO
There is already an FIP (France Inter Paris) station. Is the one you posted different or a replacement for FIP?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
No this is a different one.
France Inter is general speaking ...

FIP is more or less musical related only. It has in fact many stations.
FIP has the regular one (Paris) + 3 locals stations (Bordeaux, Nantes, Strasbourg) + by style (rock/groove/...) Big Grin .
Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO