Thank you for your donation!


Solved: Manually added radios have no cover
#1
Bug 
Hi there,
I have a strange behaviour. Is it normal that mannually added Radios have no cover in the playback UI ?
My radios are OK in the Radio tab (cover is OK) but if I play one then I'll get the black moode cover.

Furthermore, name of the Station are wrong. it display name of the last part of URL and "streaming source".
Is it possible to correct that point and make it work like others that have the name of the radio on one line and if possible the "radio text" on the other line ?

thank you and bye
Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO
Reply
#2
Whats the playable URL for the station and what name are you giving it?

I'll create a station with that URL and name, add a logo and then see if I can repro your issue.
Reply
#3
Hello Tim, sorry for this long Silence...
BTW, I do some little research on my side and find out what was going on...
I checked the SQL database and find that the URL has some space before (and after too).
This is probably from my "cut and paste".
I clean the URLs with no spaces and now everything is working gently Wink

Funny part of all of this is that the radio play normally (I mean the sound)
Maybe it could be possible to add a script in the process of adding radios manually, to delete spaces.

Have a good day, thks for attention.
Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO
Reply
#4
Thats prolly a good idea. I'll add to TODO list.
Reply


Forum Jump: