Thank you for your donation!

Moode 6.5.2 Icon size (Mobile)
First off, I'm new here so....Hi everyone.

I have just installed Moode 6.5.2  and access it mainly on my mobile.

Ive found in the appearance menu a way to increase to font size, I have that set to "Larger" that is just about right.
But how can I make the icons larger, for example the "back","home","refresh", and " search icons in the folders menu are really tiny, only 2.5mm in size and are bunched very close together making them not so easy to accurately tap.
For sure its an issue.

We haven't had the time yet to fully implement the Font Size feature so that it covers all the UI elements. Maybe it will get done for upcoming 6.6.0 release if we are able to finish the other TODO list items that are higher priority or alternatively a developer volunteers their time to work on it.

-Tim
Ok, Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm guessing then its not possible and not as simple as editing a file or two and wont be part of moode anytime soon.

NM Was nice to see how its coming along, I'll probably pop back and try it again at some point in the future.

Thanks and all the best.
(05-20-2020, 09:58 PM)MM1ck Wrote: Ok, Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm guessing then its not possible and not as simple as editing a file or two and wont be part of moode anytime soon.

NM Was nice to see how its coming along, I'll probably pop back and try it again at some point in the future.

Thanks and all the best.

Are you really not interested in the sound quality and the multitude of features available? Confused
Hi MM1ck and welcome..!

(05-20-2020, 03:34 PM)MM1ck Wrote: First off, I'm new here so....Hi everyone.

I have just installed Moode 6.5.2  and access it mainly on my mobile.

Ive found in the appearance menu a way to increase to font size, I have that set to "Larger" that is just about right.
But how can I make the icons larger, for example the "back","home","refresh", and " search icons in the folders menu are really tiny, only 2.5mm in size and are bunched very close together making them not so easy to accurately tap.

Rotate to landscape view....??  Buy a Flirc and use a remote..?  A wireless keypad or keyboard and triggerhappy..?  GPIO buttons..?

Happy to help out a novice if asked...don't be so quick on the dismissive...it is not to your advantage.. Smile 

As Mike says... pause and evaluate your priorities.... or is a poky finger your prime requirement ?? Tongue 

Best,
Bob
(05-21-2020, 04:58 AM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 09:58 PM)MM1ck Wrote: Ok, Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks and all the best.

Are you really not interested in the sound quality and the multitude of features available? Confused

Ive been using Volumio for the past year, which works fine, Ive recently made an external rotary encoder volume control so that I can control the volume more precisely from the arm of the chair.
Thing is Volumio does not work properly with 1 click volume steps using the hardware mixer, ie 1 click on the rotary will increase 1 volume step starting at 0 but only go to 14...lol and no further
But in this respect Moode works perfectly 0-100 wth the hardware mixer enabled for my DAC.

I also use my phone to control the UI which is fine and all that should be needed, other than the tiny icons which are spaced too close together making it difficult to use.

I dont intend to buy anything extra to get around a problem, when it will be fixed in the future.