Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: 2 moOde systems, same config, same music source, different songs counts
(05-27-2020, 04:29 PM)suzywong Wrote: I've just spent the last week cleaning up and resizing all my album covers, by hand........ in Photoshop and Mp3tag v3.0.0.

There's an application called Bliss which I found very handy for this kind of manipulation of entire collections.  It isn't free, but you can install it on the "computer" closest to your music collection, define a few rules (cover art size, genre compliance, artist name compliance and so on) and it will analyse you whole librbary and tell you what is non-compliant, then go on to automatically fix it if you like.
----------------
Robert
(05-28-2020, 07:25 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
Quote:we’re enjoying some fine weather on the South Coast of the UK and it’s forecast to continue for the rest of the week,

Most unusual Smile

Hopefully @CallMeMike can confirm this... Big Grin
.........................................................................................................

Indeed, we are all basking in good sunny weather, inland or the coast line... I got no plans to be part of the predicted 'week-end shores invasion' though Cool

Quote:I have been directed to “pot on” some more tomato plants

Big thumbs up !!

................................................................................

Yep... quick 'thumbs up' and then grab even quicker the spade or any other gardening implement is required Angel ... at least I know what's in store for me by orders from the Garden Major-in-Chief...

Quote:walk the cat around the garden

aha... I get it... it's the catwalk shuffle... Big Grin