Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Text size
This what Moode looks like on my laptop. IMHO the text size is too small....if I control + to zoom in the browser it makes the controls under the volume go off screen. How can I get bigger text and keep the controls on screen?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What model Laptop?

Try the global font size option in the Appearance screen.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Quote:if I control + to zoom in the browser

Yes.. some recent Firefox update did this for me too... it reset the zoom and took me some time playing with moOde font preferences until I realised the browser was the problem ! Smile
Check the browsers default page scaling.
----------
bob
(05-27-2020, 08:06 PM)HemiRick Wrote: This what Moode looks like on my laptop. IMHO the text size is too small....if I control + to zoom in the browser it makes the controls under the volume go off screen. How can I get bigger text and keep the controls on screen?

What resolution is your screen, or browser window if that’s not full screen?

http://viewportsizes.mattstow.com/mine/
(05-27-2020, 09:39 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What model Laptop?

Try the global font size option in the Appearance screen.

Dell lattude 5420 cranked up the font size to the largest it allows and it has had no effect..In fact now I cant get the controls below the volume to display even on the smallest brower setting....Chrome BTW...Moode on my phone w Chrome is just unusable.....On my Fire tablet w Silk it works great. On my Desktop w Chrome its great.
@HemiRick
In your screenshot you have the little magnifying glass symbol in the address bar, this means at some point you've zoomed out the page making the text elements smaller.
Select that magnifying glass icon and a little panel will appear, select the Reset button.
(05-29-2020, 05:48 AM)vinnn Wrote: @HemiRick
In your screenshot you have the little magnifying glass symbol in the address bar, this means at some point you've zoomed out the page making the text elements smaller.
Select that magnifying glass icon and a little panel will appear, select the Reset button.

The reset helped the text size, but still have the problem of no controls under the volume showing no matter what browser zoom
(05-29-2020, 05:48 AM)vinnn Wrote: @HemiRick

The reset helped the text size, but still have the problem of no controls under the volume showing no matter what browser zoom
According to these specs the 5420 haw a 1920 x 1080 screen.
https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/del...rt_section

My iMac also has a 1920 x 1080 screen and below is what upcoming 6.6.0 looks like full screen in Chrome.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Its maybe because its an 14inch screen, i have the same kinds of problems on mine, buttons under volume are not shown (firefox/chrome, WIN10) and cover album is smaller than before 6.5.

Viewport : 1280 × 579
Resolution: 1920x1080

I can correct that by playing with zoom and global font size (but texts become a bit too small) or go full screen

Font size : smaller
zoom: 50%

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)