Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Configuration pages cannot be accessed anymore
I accidentally enabled Bluetooth in my moOde 4.0 setup  (when messing about with airplay).
Trouble is I have a  RPI2b+   which doesn't have bluetooth.... this would not normally be an issue, but unfortunately I cannot now access any of the configuration pages within the system.  Is there a way I can turn off bluetooth using the command line so I can avoid having to reinstall?   Thanks in advance
Did you just try to reboot ?
yes, this is an issue. You will have to go in via SSH and run the cmd below to turn off Bluetooth, then reboot.

Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "update cfg_system set value='0' where param='btsvc'"

AFAIK there is no way to detect the presence of the Bluetooth adapter. I could check for the Pi model being 0W or 3B/3B+ but this will not account for a Pi-2B with a Bluetooth dongle.
-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Excellent Tim... thanks for that, I can now access the subpanes for configuration. Cheers

For reference: I did multiple reboots but still couldn't access the configuration pages in the webUI. It was a silly accident on my part in clicking the bluettoth switch instead of the airplay one. Duh!