Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Inconsistent Tag View behaviour.
(06-11-2020, 02:56 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: From this I conclude that:
The "Track list" is populated with all tracks where Artist = selected Artist from the artist list unless AlbumArtist=compilation identifier and is hidden unless either only one Album exists in the Album list, or an Album is selected in the Album list when it contains only the tracks on the selected album.

So I expect that this bit <The "Track list" is populated with all tracks where Artist = selected Artist from the artist list> is the bit that does not work as might be expected but it does in fact give me results that I prefer once I set the compilation identifier to something not in any of my tags Smile
I've just noticed as you mention here that the track list in tag view doesn't show tracks from albums with Album Artist set to the compilation identifier.  I actually came here to report it but found this post via search. 

Additionally those artists who are only on compilation albums don't show up in the artist list at all in Tag view.

Hopefully the upcoming changes will fix this so artists from compilations show up correctly.

Messages In This Thread
Inconsistent Tag View behaviour. - by the_bertrum - 06-10-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Inconsistent Tag View behaviour. - by seashell - 09-11-2020, 04:42 AM