Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Inconsistent Tag View behaviour.
(09-13-2020, 02:09 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Looking at the code I don't see a way to separate out the individual artists that belong to compilation albums without breaking the compilation album grouping itself.

it's possible that another dev might come up with a way to do this and if so I'm all ears :-)

Poking around the issue is filterLib is not finding the compilation albums because they only have Album Artist stored. (This problem can only happen if album artist differs from artist, so I'm assuming they're different and the album is stored with Album Artist as the artist.)

It does find all the songs though. So you could actually skip the album search entirely for clicks on artist and then use the song/album keys to fetch the albums from allAlbums. Then you would have all the songs and all the albums including compilation albums.

I've not checked if renderAlbums is handed the filtered songs list or not. I hope it is as otherwise you're filtering again. So if it is you already have just the songs to from the given artist to list under the compilation album in the track list.

Messages In This Thread
Inconsistent Tag View behaviour. - by the_bertrum - 06-10-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Inconsistent Tag View behaviour. - by seashell - 09-13-2020, 09:30 PM